The Baltimore Boys

Joël Dicker: The Baltimore Boys (Le Livre des Baltimore

I read  The Truth About the  Harry Quebert Affair with great pleasure, and the main character in this book is also the author Marcus Goldman. The novel is about family, love. friendship but all the time a catastrophe in 2004 is lurking. It is a well written book worth reading, but I don't know if it is translated to English yet.(well it is now, I saw it on Amazon)

I borrowed it from the library. I think we have a very unique library system in Denmark. We can online at bibliotek.dk  order books to read and later on  get an email telling you to collect the book at you local library. Even though the library isn't manned all day, you can lock yourself in using your health security card and library code and borrow the book. 

Danish

Comments