Blackcurrant-Almond Cake

recipe

I freeze blackcurrants in plasticbags with 3 Dl berries in each bag, ready to use in this cake. I felt like baking it this weekend. I took the blackcurrants  out of the freezer the day before use, and put it in the refrigerator to thaw. Everything is mixed together except the  blackcurrants which are carefully put in the dough when you have finished mixing it. The cake keeps fresh for a long time due to the berries, but always disappears  before that even is an option  😋 It won't harm the cake to serve it with some whipped cream.
Recipe:


Blackcurrant-Almond Cake
2 Dl almondsAlmonds (not peeled) is chopped finely  Everything is stirred thoroughly together (I use my mixer) except the blackcurrants which you gently stir in the dough, when it is ready.
Bake at 180 degrees for approx.40 minutes
1½ Dl flour
1 tsp baking powder
200 g butter or 2 Dl rapeseed oil
2 Dl sugar
1 tsp vanilla sugar
3 eggs
3 Dl blackcurrant

Danish

Comments